We love it when our wedding clients want an engagement session! It is such a fun time for us to get to know them and allow them to get comfortable in front of the camera! Kelly and Trent's engagement session was all that and more! We took the pictures at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia which gave this amazing couple a beautiful backdrop for their session. If you are planning your wedding and contemplating an engagement session...go for it! You will not regret having images from that sweet time in your life. Contact us today to book your engagement session or get information about our wedding packages that include an engagement session!
We love when our weddings are featured! Last week we were so excited to find out that Alabama Weddings featured Abbi and Brent’s wedding from last spring! Abbi and Brent had a beautiful wedding at the Wynfield Estates in Montgomery, Alabama. We had a blast shooting their wedding and becoming friends with them! We love our wedding clients! Head on over to the Alabama Wedding Blog and show them some love!
If you are interested in finding out more about our weddings and packages, use the contact us link and send us a message!
From every wedding we get to be witnesses to some of the most memorable and emotional moments in life. We've seen the astonished look on a groom's face as he first views his bride and the father's tearful eye as he dances with his daughter. There have been times when we were nearly brought to tears because you feel the emotion. We wanted to relive the top 5 moments (in no particular order) that we experienced. See if you feel the same.
1. Was from Ashley and Tre's wedding. This was one of the most touching moments. Ashley had given her gift to Tre which were a pair of cufflinks that were engraved with Tre's bestfriend's initials who had passed away.
2. Our second is from Ali and Jared's wedding.
3. Excitement flows in both ways, through tears and joy. We saw both of these in Lindsay and Seth's wedding; it's so warming. We watched as Seth saw Lindsay make her way down the aisle with tears in his eyes and his excitement after the ceremony.
4. From Stacin and Cole's wedding was the parent's dance. Mother son dances are just as touching since I was in that same place as Cole. For moms, they realize that their son is not that little boy that clung to their leg.
Watching Stacin's brother both give her away and do the first dance honors was one of those tear moments.
5. The last moment was one that warmed my heart. This moment was one from Shannon and Tyler's wedding. It was a simple but impactful moment that spoke of their family. Shannon's mom and maid of honor were helping her get her dress on (which had a special meaning as well), and throughout the moment there were times of reflection, love and with this family, laughter. These are the moments that weddings are about.